Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

Love is in the air

Happy Valentine's day everyone!
My boyfriend gave me a cute card, a box of chocolate truffles, and a sterling silver ring with 12 diamonds for 12 years! He is the best.  I am so lucky to have him in my life. We are going to do a Valentines day lunch instead of dinner because he works tonight. Here's a pic of the ring

     My boyfriend will also be taking my son and I for a gun safety and shooting class for my birthday in April! I Xavier and I are so excited! I can't wait! I'm hoping Jenny from the blog Jenerally Speaking can come with

     So, Melba Ketchum's DNA study is finally out! You can read the abstract here. Unfortunately it was published in her own scientific journal that she just bought instead of a reputable journal.  The Science Blog that's in partnership with National Geographic says that "it kind of falls apart in the last sentence" in regards to the abstract and that they are "not interested".  Five years of time wasted, tons of money wasted, and alot of bigfoot people let down once again.
      Cop Killer Dorner is most likely the guy in the cabin that died.  They did find his ID so the investigators are saying that they are not currently doing a man hunt any more.
Steve Martin who is 67 is probably a new father! In other news, Gun owners who want high capacity ammo magazines but can't buy them legally can always print them out on a 3D printer. 
     My boyfriend and I created a guild for us on World of Warcraft called "Relics of Azeroth".  We decided on that name because of 2 reasons. 1 we are alot older than the majority of gamers that play lol and 2 it just sounds cool! We decided to do this because our old guild Dark tribe which consisted of John, Jenny, a guy named Kenn and I kind of fell apart :( Jenny and Kenn don't really play any more and haven't in many months so it was just John and I. So we figured what the hell, why not.  If they ever do want to play wow again they are more than welcome to join our guild if they want or they can stay in Dark Tribe.  Either way we will remain friends. :)

0 comments:

Popular Posts