Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

Update 3/23/2013

hey everybody I just wanted to give you guys update.  I am working on my autism special blog/podcast.  I'm writing the blog part first.  It's hard to remember when certain events took place.  We're not only dealing with autism, but ADHD and ODD oppositional defiant disorder.
other than that, I'm trying to get Jenny (from the Jenerally Speaking Blog) to do another podcast with me but we can't agree on any interesting topics.  Everything that I want to talk about, she thinks is stupid. I want to talk about Bigfoot, the archaic humans, World of Warcraft, controversial things or mythological things.  While she doesn't even know what the hell she wants to talk about. Sometimes I just want to smack her but that's okay because we're best friends and sometimes best friends can get on each other's nerves especially when they're being an ass LOL!
     Easter is coming up in 8 days. I'm excited, I get to see my sister.  I haven't seen her since Christmas. I really don't get to see her that often.  She lives up North about three hours away so pretty much only on the holidays and that is weather depending.  Sometimes she comes down once in the summer, that is, if we're lucky.  hopefully my mom will do the Easter egg hunt this year, but since she moved into her new apartment I don't know if she will because it's pretty small.
     My birthday is coming up soon too, seven days after Easter.  John, Xavier and I were going to learn how to shoot and care for a gun but the classes are somewhat expensive and John got laid off, so he promised me as soon as he gets another job we will start saving for the classes for all three of us and we will go as soon as we get the money.  I think that's an important skill to have, to learn how to care for and shoot a gun.
    Rock band is shutting down their download content on April 3rd and there is about 40 songs that I wanted to download. I'm going to ask my mom if she can give me enough Wii points for those downloads and we'll just say that's my birthday present.  We love rock band around here.  We have massive downloads and almost every game the rock band put out.
We're going to miss the new downloadable songs every week.
    Now onto TV.  We got Todd hooked on the walking dead!  I got my sister hooked on Beauty and the Beast.  I watched a few new shows.  Twisted on ABC family, Bates Motel, and Top of The Lake. Twisted is pretty good so far.  I would recommend it to anybody.  Bates Motel does not let you down in the creep factor.  I would recommend this too.  Top of The Lake, reminds me of the show the Killing.  It is very bizarre, but very good.  I would recommend this as well if you like mystery and bizarre things.
    Well that's about it.  Thank you for reading my update

0 comments:

Popular Posts