Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

Stuff

Okay so it's been a few days since I posted and that I wanted to talk about some stuff I've seen lately.  First off, I watched Haunted highway and the first half was mind blowing.  I could not believe how much evidence they got.  Actually freaked me out.  


Then I watched mirror mirror and I cannot for the life of me get the ending song out of my head.  It's called I believe in love and the lyrics are I believe.  I believe I believe.  I believe I believe.  I believe I believe in love love love love love.  There may be more I believe's and loves.  It's a catchy song, but very annoying because most of the song is the I believes and the loves.  I love that it's written by some chick from the 60's sang by Googoosh (iranian pop singer from the 70's) and that sounds like it's Indian.  A very confusing song lol.  

Okay on to the next subject.  I watched four points today with hosts Alex Albrecht and Alison Haislip along with Just Cos' Chloe Dykstra and Dana Gould.  I love four points to me the funniest part was when Alex was talking about his wife coming in while they (Alex and his friends )were playing rock band and asked his wife to sing the next song which turned out to be Du Hast.  If you haven't seen it yet, you really need to.  Very funny stuff here is the link.

I also started to watch Halloween 2 by Rob zombie and I liked.  I wasn't too thrilled when Michael killed the dog but then again he does have to eat.  I think Rob zombies version of Halloween was very well thought out and intriguing.  It gave us an interesting look into the background of Michael Myers and I actually felt bad for Michael since he was picked on and was pretty much provoked into killing by those kids and his stepfather and his stepfather deserved to die.  Spoilers (said in river songs voice) I could not believe Lori was also mentally ill by the end.  From what I have read, I don't think Rob zombie is going to be doing a nether Halloween movie, or at least one that has Lori in it.  I don't know if I'm quoting him right, but the gist of it was that by the end of filming part two he had enough of the Lori story but he did leave it open for a third part that involves Lori being the new Michael Myers.  We also didn't see if Michael was really dead at the end or not.  Speaking of horror movies.  My family loves horror movies and we are very excited that paranormal activity 4 and the possession comes out in October.  Here is a link to each trailer Paranormal Activity 4 and The Possession I cannot wait!

Just to let you guys know Jenny and I are working on the podcast, but I don't know when we're going to put it out.  That's about it.  I think if anything else to say I'll make a new post

1 comments:

Unknown said...

we are like the opposite of working on our podcast LOL

Popular Posts