Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

Fall and Halloween


Hey there, long time no blog.  Im horrible at blogging, this I know lol.  
So okay it is Fall and Im lovin it! I love the crisp air, the not too hot but not too cold, the smell of my new scentsy's! I got pumpkin roll, pumpkin marshmallow, mochadoodle* (1 of my favorites), welcome home* (1 of my favorites), Clove and cinnamon, and frosted ginger cookie.  I like all of them.  Scentsy's rock!  We have a bird so we cant have lit candles in our home so my sister told me about these and I LOVE them.  We have 3 premium 1 in each bedroom and 1 in the living room/dining room area.  We also have a plug-in type in the bathroom that's also a night light.  They last forever and if you use the combine and save 6 pack for $25.00, you can save so much money.  I only reorder about once a year unless a new scent comes out that I must try lol.

 
Halloween is coming up and we're getting excited.  Xavier wants to watch the Friday the 13th movies.  He's been begging for years but now since he's almost 15 I figure what the hell why not :) So it's gonna be a mom and son movie night pretty much every night starting with those movies then of course Rocky Horror and Halloween and you can't leave out it's the great pumpkin, charlie brown :) We are a bunch of horro movie nuts in this household/family!  Xavier's favorite villian/horror creature so far is leatherface or Freddy.  He was both for Halloween the past few years.  This year he's staying home, too old for trick or treating now :( but on the bright side he gets to watch some kick ass horror movies so we'll have fun!  Im still trying to figure out what kind of pumpkin to carve this year.  I'm leaning towards Puss'n'Boots from Shrek to honor our wonderful cat Athena who passed away last year on October 14th.  Puss always reminded me of her because of his cute sad eyes he does.  Thats how she looked all the time.  She was adorable  
Cow Girl Athena













We miss her very much!
So this is what the pumpkin would look like 











So I hope I can do it
 




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww that pumpkin is super cute! I hope ya post pics when you get it done!

Popular Posts