Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

November

So, it's November and so much has already happened.  A guy I used to babysit in the early 90's was hit by a car and killed Monday. Here is a news report on the accident.  So tragic. He was only 24. He will be missed very much.  Here is a pic of him from when I used to babysit him
Here is the Facebook Memorial Page RIP Ryan Esslinger

I think its so weird how I'm only 35 and have known 4 people who have been killed or murdered.  Thats 4 too many in my opinion.



There really is no good segway from death talk so I'm just going to go on to the next thing.

The election has come and gone.  I know a few of you who'll read this may get offended but this is a place where I can vent and share my feelings and you are more than welcome to comment on them.

I just can't believe so many people can be so so......... stupid.  People follow Obama like sheep to a slaughter.  I don't get how people want 4 more years of 8% unemployment, foreclosures, and being a joke to the world.  A friend of mine pointed out that unemployment has gone down from 12% to 8% but thats because people have stopped trying to get jobs.  Those people aren't counted.  When did America become a "Gimme", "I deserve stuff", "I don't need to work because the government is going to take care of me" country?  We used to be a proud, hard working, make our dreams possible country.  I'm just so sad how our country has gone down hill.

I know I'll probably get slammed for saying all that but it's how I feel.  You guys might be surprised to learn I used to consider myself a democrat when I was younger but I did research and actually took the time to learn about things and  the more I learned the more I realized the things I was against like censorship on music for instance was a democratic thing.  I encourage you all to research and educate yourself and stay away from extreme left or right websites.  Try to look up things that matter to you and see how both parties do on that subject.  Also, try to find unbiased websites.  Thats what I try to do because the mainstream media tends to be mostly pro democrat, some are pro republican.  Go into it with an open mind.

0 comments:

Popular Posts