Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. 
This afternoon, we'll be going to John's sister's  and then we'll head on over to my mom's.  This year kind of sucks because we don't have any money for Christmas.  We normally go through all the ads and plan what we'll be giving that year but not this year.  I normally get a tax intercept in May or June from child support but they hold it until November/December so I use whatever I get for Christmas and my son's birthday but this year my ex didn't either get anything back because he changed what he claims so he wouldn't "lose" his money to us or he didn't file either way he just screwed his son out of Christmas and birthday presents and a party.  I'll have to not pay some bills or something to give my son a Christmas and birthday but it won't be much.  Sorry, don't mean to be a downer.  It's just depressing to not be able to give your kid a proper Christmas and Birthday ya know.
     Anyways, I can't wait for left overs! The best food ever is the turkey sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving and of course the stuffing and pumpkin pie :) Again have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Popular Posts