Content Advisory

Warning: The Content of this Blog may contain profanity, adult situations, sexual references, and is intended for people who are at least 18 or older or with parental approval. Thank you and enjoy! Smile

Happy New Year

Wow a new year has begun and I am hoping this year will be good.
Let me start with the best thing- Today is my wonderful son's birthday.  He is 15 but thinks/wishes he was 20 lol. This weekend we'll be going to his favorite restaurant and to see The Hobbit for his birthday celebration and then home for cake, ice cream and presents.
     Next, I see some big news for Bigfoot enthusiasts out there.  Supposedly a group captured a live Bigfoot (roll's eyes) we'll just have to wait and see but I won't hold my breath.

Melba Ketchum has cancelled interviews but says DNA results should be in soon.  Hopefully she'll find something good but since she cancelled interviews it's looking pretty grim.  I really do hope we do find real proof of bigfoot because I am a believer.


     Ok so now more stuff in the news.  One major thing in the news is the gun control debate.  I know this is a sensitive topic but this is my blog and I'll say what I want hopefully without being crucified for my beliefs.  I think the people that think more laws are needed are idiots because of 1 thing.  If a person is going to murder people or a person they aren't going to give a shit about a gun law.  All that those gun laws are going to accomplish is make it harder for law abiding people to acquire the guns/ammo they want for protection and or hunting.  People that are going to commit murder aren't going to stop and say oh ok well since there's a law preventing me from getting what I want I'm going to just go home and sit.  No, they will find a way to do it whether it be guns, knives, bombs or poison.  I think everyone who can own a gun should own a gun and be allowed to carry them as long as they have the proper permits to do so.  Here are a couple videos that I just love about gun control Celebrities speak out and Gun-Free Zones Stopping Crime.
I also think we should have armed police officers or guards at our schools during school hours and functions.  They could be retired or not and we even could have volunteer trained people come in if people think protecting our children wouldn't be a good use of tax dollars which I don't see a problem with but you might.  Hopefully for my birthday I get a gift certificate or money so I can take classes in gun safety and to learn to shoot. 

    

0 comments:

Popular Posts